Sunday, 21 July 2013

Models Own 'Blueberry Muffin'



Models Own scented nail polish in Blueberry Muffin



This milky baby blue shade from Models Own has been one of my favourite nail polishes of the past few weeks and I've been constantly painting and repainting my nails this colour. I haven't done a post showcasing a single nail polish in a while but I might start soon as my nails are finally a nice shape and length! This gorgeous pastel blue is everything I had hoped to achieve with Maybelline's Ceramic Blue but the shade of that just didn't sit right with me for some reason. I'd imagine this is a universally flattering shade for all skin tones and it's completely inoffensive on the nails too, perfect for when I want to wear a bright lipstick. I'll definitely be wearing this for months to come, no matter the weather. All time favourite? Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these polishes!that blue is so nice!the fact that they are scented kinda put me off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it only lingers for a few minutes so don't be put off! :) x

      Delete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott