Wednesday, 10 July 2013

going to the zoo



The other day my boyfriend decided to take advantage of the good weather and actually do something that wasn't lying on the couch in a vegetative state, spooning Kettle Chips into our mouths and watching The Dark Knight Rises. I haven't been to the zoo since I was about ten years old and didn't realise how nice our zoo actually is! I had a great time cooing at the meerkats and red pandas but we made the mistake of going on the hottest day of the year so far so a lot of the animals were hiding or sleeping in shelter! I thought I'd share some photos with you as well as my first outfit post on here! I doubt this will be a regular occurrence but I would love to do more 'fashion' posts on here. I know all black is not so suitable for weather above 25 degrees but honestly with that much skin on show it's all I feel comfortable in! Top and playsuit are from Topshop, with bag and shoes sourced from Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott