Monday, 24 June 2013

wishlist #8



1. boyfriend jeans, Topshop.
2. duo fibre brushes, Real Techniques.
3. Velvetines in Red Velvet, Lime Crime.
4. eyelash curlers, Shu Uemura.
5. Coltrane boots, Jeffrey Campbell.
6. slogan vest, H&M.

just a few bits I've been coveting recently! I haven't been able to get the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's out of my head lately but I have spied a similar looking pair in Topshop so I may have to do a further comparison! What's on your wishlist at the moment? Do you love or hate any of my picks?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really curious to try the new Real Techniques brushes, but I have so many, I doubt I need anymore, lol. I do tend to get lazy washing them though, so perhaps buying more would be better for my lazy self, anyway? That's how I'm going to justify it. :p

    The Lime Crime Velvetines look stunning! I've never tried their makeup before, but from what I've seen/heard, the quality is amazing and the pigmentation looks so bold.

    I have the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it's so worth it. I'd never use another eyelash curler again. It gives the perfect curl and makes mascara look 150% better! Definitely buy it!

    http://vintagemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment Tenneil hope you're keeping well :) I'm the same with makeup brushes, I have SO many but can't stop buying them... I think I might look further into those eyelash curlers!! xxx

      Delete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott