Sunday, 9 June 2013

give me volume



John Frieda Luxurious Volume hairspray, John Frieda Luxurious Volume blow dry spray, Tresemmé Texture Style definition spray, Tresemmé 24 Hour Body root boost spray

While I have reasonably thick hair and lots of it, it is poker straight and also quite heavy, so getting any volume into it can be a real chore. Due to years of damaging hair habits I have to use conditioning products in order to get a brush through it, but unfortunately these can often weigh down my hair too. I've been trying to use sprays and different volume-boosting products for years now but nothing has ever really achieved my aspired hair height. No amount of backcombing and Elnett will ever hold the massive, Caitlin Moran style 'gigantic hair meringue' that I desperately desire. Here are four volume sprays which I currently have on rotation though none of which really blow my mind. Have you any miracle volumisers that you can recommend me? I'm thinking of splashing out on the Tigi Masterpiece hairspray but I think fifteen euro for a hairspray might be a tad extortionate. Recommendations please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott