Thursday, 2 May 2013

wishlist #7



1. dress, Topshop.
2. denim jacket, Topshop.
3. Masterpiece hairspray, by Tigi Bed Head.
4. nail polish in Prepp'Hibiscus, by Bourjois.
5. sensual skin enhancer, Kevyn Aucoin.
6. Pepta-Bright, by Indeed Labs.

Just a few of the items which are gracing my never ending wishlist of the moment! I'm obsessed with this jacket from Topshop and I'm so tempted but it's a massive €88 here. Maybe as a post exam treat!

Unfortunately it's that time of year again and I'll be sitting exams for the next two weeks so apologies in advance if posting becomes a little sporadic. I know it's exam season so best of luck to anyone who's got assessment coming up.

What's on your wishlist and what do you think of my picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott