Friday, 8 March 2013

wishlist #6



1. Touche Veloutee concealer, By Terry.
2. oversized t-shirt, Topshop.
3. Convertible Colour in Lilium, Stila.
4. 'Hanna' flatforms, Topshop.
5. nail polish in Ballet Slippers, Essie.

Although the weather isn't very reflective of this, I'm really excited to see all the spring/summer trends coming into the shops! I love making wishlists as it gives me purchases to aim for! Do you make wishlists, either on your blog or in a diary? What's on yours at the moment and what do you think of my current picks?

1 comment:

  1. I am such a sucker for flatforms - I love the double buckle detailing on these ones.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott