Wednesday, 13 March 2013

the vanity



A bit of a different post from me today. I'd prefer for my blog to be a mixture of different aspects of my life and not just focusing solely on beauty all the time, so I thought I'd do a sneak peek of my dressing table. I started working on my room during the summer and it's almost perfect in my opinion. The dresser is the part I'm happiest with for now, and it's definitely my favourite piece in my room. I wanted to share it with you (and it gives you further insight into my daily routine!) and I really hope you all like it.

I've really been enjoying immersing myself in blogging recently and I hope you've enjoyed my more frequent posting. I have a lot of ideas for where I want this to go in the coming weeks so keep a look out for some changes!

5 comments:

  1. omg you´ve got so many brushes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really want one of those little white pots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very lovely! And so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vanity is so lovely! I really want a vanity table, but my room is only big enough for a desk. :( I absolutely adore your blog, btw. Such great style!

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott