Saturday, 2 March 2013

the lazy face day



Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in Ivory, MAC Studio Finish concearler in NC15, Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 40, MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural, Max-Factor False Lash Effect mascara, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.

The past three months have been some of the busiest of my life. For once college has been priority and I haven't found a spare moment in the last three months to take a few blog photos! My appearance has definitely slipped low on my list of priorities, especially now that I've finally come to the dreaded Essay Week. Thankfully I'm used to writing 1,500 words six hours before the deadline and I have a fairly solid routine that I can rely on when I'm short for time! This is more a whittled down version of my everyday face than anything else so it's a fairly good insight into the type of make-up I've been enjoying recently; a lightweight base, moisturised lips and a one-step Brody Dalle style smokey eye.

Thankfully after this week I'll have a bit of time off college to finally get a moment to do all the blog posts I've been wanting to write! In terms of updates.. I've gone for an even shorter fringe and I'm booked in for a tattoo appointment for two weeks time! I definitely got myself stuck into a bit of a rut for the best part of a year but I'm excited to be moving forward and this tattoo is one I've been thinking about for a long long time. Updates will follow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Serena - this all looks great on you. Especially love the look of that Paint Pot. I only have one, Painterly, but am thinking I need more in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, thanks so much for your comment, I love your blog! I have Painterly too and it's a great product, MAC do some really amazing colours in the Paint Pots - I've been eyeing up Groundwork and Constructivist for years! xx

      Delete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott