Monday, 18 March 2013

instagram & an update







follow me on Instagram @serenaelliott

A bit of a boring post from me this evening! I've been growing increasingly addicted to Instagram over the last few weeks and even though my posts aren't of the quality I'd like (no iPhone) I've been really enjoying sharing snippets of my life! I'd love it if you could follow me on the app as I'd love some new people to follow!

Also as Google Reader is no more I wanted to direct any followers to my Bloglovin page here! I personally use Bloglovin to keep up to date with my favourite blogs but if you are a user of Google Reader I've seen lots of helpful tutorials about transporting your Blogroll from one site to the other which are easily accessible via Google.

I have already mentioned this but there's going to be a few changes in the next week or two - including a name change, so keep an eye out for any announcements. Thank you all so much for reading! :)



1 comment:

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott