Friday, 22 March 2013

embracing the pale & some changes!



Illamasqua Skinbase foundation in Shade 2 is available from Illamasqua counters & ASOS

This past winter I've been loving pale skin but I'm so fair that I've been finding it really hard to find a foundation that matches my skin exactly. Recently my boyfriend made a trip to London and picked me up a bottle of Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in the shade 2 and I'm so pleased with it! It evens out my skin tone and blends seamlessly into my ghostly complexion! Here I am wearing it with a slightly smokey eyeshadow look and my favourite red lip. While no doubt I'll be whipping out that beloved tube of Sunshimmer when it heats up a little, as we're experiencing the last dregs of winter I'll happily don my true alabaster complexion.

You may have noticed I've been harping on about some imminent changes to my blog. Basically, this is the last time I'll be posting under the blog name Ruby Woo! I've wanted to change for a while but was stuck for what to change to. This weekend I'll be launching my new blog name & design and from now on you'll find me at Red Lipstick & Tea Parties! I think this name suits me and my blog better and if I'm honest Ruby Woo has always been a temporary name until I've found something I'm happier with! I'm really excited for this fresh start and would love it if you stuck around to see the changes! I'll be posting as soon as the changes are live, and as far as I know there shouldn't be any changes to whether or not you're following me, however I just wanted to announce it in case of any confusion.

Thanks so much for reading and see you on the other side!

1 comment:

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott