Sunday, 10 March 2013

confetti & pastels



 L'Oreal topcoat in Confetti


While the Illamasqua speckled polishes are beautiful I had to resist placing an order of the entire collection as my bank balance simply wouldn't allow it. After seeing L'Oreal had come out with this adorable topcoat with matte black and white particles suspended within I thought it was a really good alternative to the Illamasqua offerings, and meant that I could play around with colour combinations. I think neutral or pastel shades are going to be best with this trend, in order to channel the Cadbury's Mini Egg look! Here are some of my favourite pastel shades which I'll be pairing with the topcoat for a pretty spring nail effect.
Have you got this L'Oreal topcoat, or are you lucky enough to own one of the Illamasqua speckled polishes? Do you like this look for spring or think it's a bit naff?

2 comments:

  1. I love this top coat, i need to pick it up! I don't think i own anything like it.

    Zoe, zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott