Saturday, 24 November 2012

Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Créme



Jemma Kidd Make Up School Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Créme in 'Iced Gold' (... Phew!), €20.42 from Beauty Bay.

When it was announced that Jemma Kidd Make Up School went into administration some weeks ago, I hastily relocated her cult 'Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Créme' from it's long-term home of 'wishlist' to 'basket'. Highlighter is something I'm just not bothered with and so this sat idle in wishlists across online department stores for months. Since purchasing this, however, I haven't looked back.
Dewy Glow All over Radiance Créme can be used opaquely for a full-on Hollywood glamour highlight, or subtly blended out with your foundation brush to lift the high points of the face. I like to use this with a MAC 188 or the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. It also works beautifully as an inner corner or brow-bone highlight. The main reason this trumps all the other highlighters in my collection is the subtleness. It's not glittery, and adds a sheen rather than a shimmer. Paired with the perfect contour colour I can achieve actual cheekbones with this product! It achieves a more natural look than, for example, my MAC Cream Colour Base in 'Pearl'. The packaging is gorgeous also; the sleek black rubber of Nars that I love so much, in a super slim compact with a massive mirror.
This Holy Grail of highlighters is still available from places like the FeelUnique outlet, and on Beauty Bay, and I even spied some Jemma Kidd products in TK Maxx the other day. If this is a purchase you've been contemplating for a while now, take the plunge, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. What lipstick are you wearing?It`s matte and amaaaazing... :)

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott