Thursday, 16 August 2012

wishlist #4


1. 'Jenna' dress, Monki.
2. black jumper, Topshop.
3. Sheer Glow foundation in 'Mont Blanc, Nars.
4. 4SS brush, Inglot.
5. Rouge Caresse lipstick in 'Dating Coral', L'Oreal.
6. nail polish in 'Tidal', Topshop.

Once again, sincere apologies for the lack of posts for the last week! Compiled  a quick wishlist - I have been obsessing over this Monki dress ever since I saw Meg's post! It's so beautiful and I'm on the hunt for something similar, I love loose flowy tshirt dresses right now but the high street doesn't seem to have any in stock?
What do you think of my most coveted items of this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ah I love that monki dress, such a nice print. I love the colour of that lipstick too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's beautiful! thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  2. Oh Loorrrdddy, I want that Monki dress! The print and cut of it look so lovely. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's perfect isn't it! wish i had a monki store in my country! xx

      Delete
  3. Nice things...
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Let me know follow you then back on both.;-)
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of the nail varnish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott