Sunday, 19 August 2012

instagram


Follow me on Instagram! @serenaelliott

(makeshift bedside table, sheer tights, sunny day, stupid amount of lip products in my bag, lunch, socks, my baby, nail polish, Ikea haul)

First and foremost I need to apologise for my lack of quality posting. My last post was a wishlist and before that I hadn't blogged in a week. I don't want to make any excuses for myself but life got in the way! I have wanted to start posting some photos showcasing an outfit or two but set-up for outfit posts is really important to me and I haven't got that figured out yet. Watch this space!
I won't be blogging properly for a few days and I wanted to warn the few of you that do click on every now and again. I really appreciate you taking the time to read and leave a comment! I'm currently decorating my bedroom and so the space which I usually have to take my blog photos is unavailable to me (see my first photo above in which I'm using a stepladder as a bedside table!). For now I've included a few photos from my Instagram account - I have only had Instagram about two months and I'm not the most prolific user of the app so some of these photos date back a few weeks - I just wanted to give an overview of my own Instagram account, in all of its stereotypical unoriginality. I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram as I'm only new to the craze and need some more people to follow there!
In other news I've been working quite a lot and my spare time has been spent shopping for wooden floors and painting my ceiling. I'm so excited for my room to be finished! I've lived in my current home about three years and my room hasn't really felt as though it's my own personal space so hopefully a bit of redecoration will change that! I'm also going on holidays in two weeks to Paris which cannot come any sooner - my heart truly belongs there!
Please let me know what you've been up to and thanks so much for bearing with me and not unfollowing! Any suggestions for future posts would be appreciated - I'm thinking about doing a daily makeup post as I got some really lovely comments on my Nars blusher post! Thanks again for your support :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely hat i am more than happy to wait a few days so see your next post :)For me personally blogging is about quality not quantity anyway!
    Cant wait to see what the room will look like, you should do a room tour post :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pics! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott