Sunday, 29 July 2012

new skincare



Clarisonic Mia, Antipodes Juliet Cleanser, Alpha H Liquid Gold

Last week I went on a skincare spree. I finally treated myself to the Clarisonic Mia - which I purchased from Lookfantastic - and while there the Alpha H Liquid Gold found it's way into my basket. After making this hefty order (though it was not quite as painful as Lookfantastic were running a 35% off discount code at the time - the code was PR35 though it is no longer active, sorry!) I realised I didn't have a suitable cleanser to use with the Clarisonic when it arrived, and so over to Feelunique to get the Antipodes Juliet Cleanser which I saw in Megan's skincare routine video. So far I'm thrilled with my new purchases but I've only been trialling them since Thursday so it's still early days - I won't be reviewing these purchases for at least four weeks but you can watch Megan's video if you want to know more.
Just a short post today! I'm still trying to get into a blogging routine, I like posting every second day but I haven't been so consistent, I'm trying my hardest though! Hope you liked this little 'haul' post. If you use any of these then let me know as I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

8 comments:

  1. great post! i bought a clarisonic and used it every day, but that became too much for my skin so now i just use it a couple times a week or if i'm removing heavy makeup! i use philosophy's purity cleanser, but i've never heard of the antiphodes one so i'll definitely check it out!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about that Philosophy cleanser but it'd be interesting to try it just to form my own opinions! I'm still trying to work out how often to use it! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try all of these items! Pay day needs to hurry up. Would love to hear how you've got on with them in a few weeks time x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do a review when I'm ready :) thank you for your comment xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard such good things about the liquid gold but it's just so expensive! Don't know whether it's worth it or not?

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest I've used it once and I'm yet to see any results, hopefully if I keep at it my skin will be amazing haha! i agree, it is so expensive! x

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read your review
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment as I would love your feedback! don't forget to check back for a reply! you can also contact me on twitter @serenaelliott